University Alumni collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains materials mostly from the Brandeis years of alumni including: class notes, class syllabi, biographies, interviews, memorabilia, news clippings, photographs, magazine articles, correspondence, scrapbooks, media, university publications, commencement programs, correspondence, theater literature and programs, and freshman handbooks.
- Majority of material found in 1950-1956
- Abramson, Karen Adler (Author, Person)
- Grossman, Allen R., 1932-2014 (Author, Person)
- Maslow, Abraham H. (Abraham Harold), 1908-1970 (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Access to the collection is in accordance with the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information.
Conditions Governing Use
Requests to reproduce or publish material from the collection should be directed to the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University.
14 manuscript boxes, 7 clamshell boxes, 2 irregular boxes, 4 flat mats, 2 record center boxes other_unmapped
Language of Materials
This is a collection of materials donated by Brandeis University alumni which speak to specific time periods in the history of the University. These materials document student life and learning through photographs, publications, memorabilia, notes, correspondence, student papers and more.
Arranged in series in chronological order by graduation date. Within the series, the items are ordered alphabetically by last name and then chronologically. For more information about each series, please consult the series descriptions in the box and folder listing.
Other Descriptive Information
Addenda to this collection may not be listed in the finding aid, but may be available for research use. Please contact us for more information.
- Brandeis University
- Brandeis University -- Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Brandeis University -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Brandeis University -- Students Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- King, Martin Luther, 1929-1968 (Jr.)
- Kendra Ciccone
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note