Office of the Controller
Scope and Contents
The material in this collection was created from 1947 through 2002. Materials include memos and financial reports and statements. The reports and statements concern the financial standing of the University and were maintained by the Controller's Office. The memos are general announcements from the Controller's Office to the Brandeis community.
- Other: Date acquired: 1998-11-19
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is restricted; please consult the University Archivist. Access to the collection is in accordance with the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information.
Conditions Governing Use
Requests to reproduce or publish material from the collection should be directed to the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Controller's Office deals with many of the financial aspects of the University. The Controller's Office includes the Bursar's Office, Disbursements, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Financial Systems, General Accounting, Sponsored Program Accounting. The University Controller reports to the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
1.00 Linear Feet
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition
Produced and commissioned by the Controller's Office. Sent to the Archives by Mr. O'Brien.
Other Descriptive Information
Addenda to this collection may not be listed in the finding aid, but may be available for research use. Please contact us for more information.
- Brandeis University
- Brandeis University -- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Brandeis University. Office of Financial Affairs and Treasury Services Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Brandeis University. Office of the Controller Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Massachusetts -- Waltham Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drew Flanagan, Ghislaine Vode, Maureen Treling
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script