Department of Information Technology Services
Scope and Contents
The files in this collection were created from 1971 through 2004 and include newsletters, posters, memos, fliers, and booklets. Most of these files concern improvements and additions to computer facilities at Brandeis or list basic computer classes available to staff. Also contains ITS/IST materials.
- 1971-2004, undated
Conditions Governing Access
Access to the collection is in accordance with the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information.
Conditions Governing Use
Requests to reproduce or publish material from the collection should be directed to the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Department of Information Technology Services is responsible for maintaining and developing most of the computer facilities on campus. The head of Information Technology Services reports to the Associate Provost.
0.50 Linear Feet
1 manuscript box other_unmapped
0.50 Linear Feet
Arranged in four series: 1. History, 1971-1996; 2. Memoranda, 1989-2004; 3. Newsletters, 1988-2003, undated; 4. Events, 1989-2000. All series are arranged chronologically. For more information about each series, please consult the series descriptions in the box and folder listing.
Other Descriptive Information
Addenda to this collection may not be listed in the finding aid, but may be available for research use. Please contact us for more information.
- Brandeis University
- Brandeis University. Dept. of Information Technology Services Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Computer Networks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Information Services -- Massachusetts -- Waltham Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Massachusetts -- Waltham Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jason Pierceson and Eliot Wilczek
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note