Jacob Hiatt Institute in Israel
Scope and Contents
Materials in this collection range from 1961 through 1983. They include administrative documents, such as papers from the Board of Overseers, enrollment statistics, budgets, and future plans; and publications, such as course bulletins, brochures, and booklets made by students. One of the publications is a Fifteenth Anniversary Celebration book from 1975 that contains notes from program alumni. The collection also contains scrapbooks, photos, negatives, and a film reel.
- Jacob Hiatt Institute in Israel (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is restricted. Access to the collection is in accordance with the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information. There are restricted items in boxes 1, 3, and 4 due to papers containing home addresses for students.
Conditions Governing Use
Requests to reproduce or publish material from the collection should be directed to the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University.
4.00 Linear Feet
5 manuscript boxes, 1 other box other_unmapped
4.00 Linear Feet
Arranged in four series: 1. Program Administration, 1961-1983; 2. Publications, circa 1961-1983; 3. Scrapbooks, 1971-1974; 4. Photos, Negatives, Film Reel, circa 1961-1983 Functional, Chronological, Format For more information about each series, please consult the series descriptions in the box and folder listing.
Other Descriptive Information
Addenda to this collection may not be listed in the finding aid, but may be available for research use. Please contact us for more information.
- Brandeis University
- Brandeis University. Jacob Hiatt Institute in Israel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College Students -- Travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Waltham Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jewish College Students -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jews -- Education (Higher) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Massachusetts -- Waltham Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Brandeis University Repository
415 South St.