Jehuda Reinharz Administration, 1965-2007, undated
Scope and Contents
Arrangement: Organized under subseries, then alphabetical This series contains biographical information on Reinharz. It also contains correspondence, memos, photographs, statements, and reports concerning the university's general state of affairs, and various policies, the Brandeis 2000 committee, appointments, staff holidays, affirmative action, and re-accreditation. There are also several items of memorabilia in this collection, including National Women's Committee bookplates. Additional information on the National Women's Committee is in the National Women's Committee Collection.
- 1965-2007, undated
- From the Collection: Abram, Morris B. (Person)
- From the Collection: Altman, Stuart H. (Person)
- From the Collection: Bernstein, Marver H. (Person)
- From the Collection: Goldberg, Gary David (Person)
- From the Collection: Handler, Evelyn, 1933-2011 (Person)
- From the Collection: Sachar, Abram Leon, 1899-1993 (Person)
- From the Collection: Schottland, Charles I. (Person)
- From the Collection: Thier, Samuel O., 1937- (Person)
- From the Collection: Reinharz, Jehuda (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is restricted; please consult the University Archivist. Access to the collection is in accordance with the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information.
From the Collection: 8.00 Linear Feet
From the Collection: 20.00 Boxes
From the Collection: 8.00 Boxes
From the Collection: 12.00 Boxes
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Jehuda Reinharz materials from his studies, teaching, provostry, and presidency came in to the Archives together and were subsequently described under the heading of this collection. And effort is currently underway to divide these materials into two collections: those of in the Office of the President files and the newly created Jehuda Reinharz Papers.