Realgymnasium Stuttgart Halbjährliche Zeugnisse für den Schüler : Helmut Hirsch - Stuttgart, 1 booklet, 1926-1934
Scope and Contents
Contains academic records of, and school work by, Helmut Hirsch. All records are in German.
- Majority of material found within 1926-1934
- Dillmann Realgymnasium Stuttgart (Issuing body, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Access to the collection is in accordance with the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information.
From the Collection: 5.00 Linear Feet
From the Collection: 9 manuscript boxes, 1 oversized roll of sketches, 1 film reel other_unmapped
Language of Materials
On the cover we see a stamp for the Dillmann-Realgymnasium Stuttgart. Similar to other reporting books in this collection, the text is in fraktur; This particular grade book was started on April 20, 1926, when Helmut Hirsch entered the gymnasium or high school. The first page explains the marks and the meaning behind each mark. It is based on a scale from 1 to 8. Again, Siegfried Hirsch has signed along with the teacher confirming the marks given to Helle. It appears, based on the marks given, a young Helle was receiving mostly 4s and 5s (Satisfactory and Sufficient). These grade books found in the Hirsch collection provide scholars into the type of student Hirsch was. The first entry is from Fall 1926 and ends with Fall 1934.
24 pages: 6.5 in. H x 4.25 in. W (17cm x 11cm)
- Germany -- High schools -- Report cards Subject Source: Local sources
- Hirsch, Helmut, 1916-1937
- Hirsch, Helmut, 1916-1937 -- Report cards Subject Source: Local sources
- Hirsch, Siegfried, 1878-1940
- Report cards -- Germany -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Brandeis University Repository
415 South St.